We’re looking for our new partner schools. Please fill in the “Application form of affiliated school” and send it to us.
* Only when you use it for the course management of affiliated schools, we will provide the charts, photos, past questions of the exam, etc. of the teaching material (English version) issued by SSI INTERNATIONAL free of charge.
* International Shochu Kikisake-shi (Sommelier of Shochu)
|Exam fee and certification fee included||33,000 JPY (330 USD)|
|Re-examination tuition and certification fee included||17,500 JPY (175 USD)|
・『NIHONSHU-NO-MOTOI 』 Ver.English：1,800JPY～
・『NIHONSHU-NO-MOTOI 』 Ver.Chinese : 2,800JPY～
*Please note that the price of textbook may vary depending on the contract.
《 Flow from application to approval 》
① Please check the main contract details below.
|■ Main roles of affiliated schools
・Planning to set up a special venue for the “International Kikisake-shi”（International Sake Sommelier）and “International Shochu Kikisakeshi”（International Shochu Sommelier） qualification exams sponsored by SSI INTERNATIONA
・ Above, application for examination and collection of examination fee and certification fee at the time of passing
* Due to the above, affiliated schools can independently hold exam preparation seminars, etc. linked to the exam.
■ Main contract details
1. About setting up a special venue for the qualification examination
・ Application deadline: 45 days before the exam date
・ Minimum number of participants (30 or more per event)
・ Examination fee, certification fee proxy collection business
2. About deposit
・ 100,000 JPY
* Full refund if the exam is conducted within 1 year from the contract date / Full depreciation if the exam is not conducted within 1 year
② After accepting the contract details, please fill out and reply to the attached Application form of affiliated school .
③ Notification of acceptance of affiliated school application / sending contract
Payment of affiliated school deposit “Affiliated school certification fee: 100,000JPY
or 1000USD” to the designated account below by the designated date.
(* Please burden the bank transfer fee)
|Transferring in Japanese (JPY)||Transferring in USD|
|Bank / Branch Name: Resona Bank / Oji Branch
Account number: 436-1167092
SWIFT code: DIWAJPJT
Account name: SHURUISOKEN CO., LTD.
|Bank /Branch Name: Resona Bank, Ltd./ Oji Branch
Account Number: 0120626
SWIFT Code: DIWAJPJT
Account Name: SHURUISOKEN CO., LTD.
④ Concluding a contract
After confirming the payment of the deposit, we will send you the contract (2 copies) by international mail. Please sign 2 copies and return it to us. After acceptance, we will return the official contract with our signature.
⑤ Sending the implementation application of exam.
After concluding the contract, our SSI exams can be conducted as a affiliated school.
* It is necessary to submit the “implementation application form” each time in order to conduct the exams.
|Conditions for conducting exams|
|Examination venue||Affiliated schools|
|Examiner||Dispatched from SSI INTERNATIONAL|
|Minimum number of participants||30 or more（* May vary depending on the contract of each affiliated school.)|
|Cancellation||If you do not contact us 3 days before the exam date, we will charge you the exam fee.|
|Flow of Examination|
|Application for test implementation||45 days before the exam|
|Submit a list of examinees||14 days before the exam|
|On the day of the exam||Examination|
|Send pass or fail notification||Within 2 weeks from the exam|
|Sending a certificate||Within 2 months from the result of exam|
■About exam management
(1) Examiner will be dispatched from our association to each affiliated school on the examination day. (Examination papers and tasting Sake will be brought by the examiner.)
(2) The items that the school need to prepare are the exam site, glasses for sake tasting (2 per person), water, and spittoons. Please prepare on the day of the exam.
(3) Examination papers will be collected by the examiner on the day.
■Notes on exam implementation
(1) Please submit the examinee list without any changes or corrections by the due date.
(2) Please note that we cannot accept changes or additions to the number of examinees after submitting the list of examinees.
(3) If there is any change in the registered name, please report it by 3 business days of the test date. (*Please note that the certificate will be repurchased if the certificate is created and then changed.)
(4) We do not send the admission ticket to each examinee individually. Candidates are requested to bring their ID and come directly to the venue. (*Please contact the examinee from the affiliated school for details such as the location of the venue and the examination time.)
(5) The pass / fail notification will be sent directly to each examinee by e-mail by the due date. (*We will not send it again to those who did not receive it due to an incorrect email, so please check with the affiliated school for the result.)
(6) Please note that if there is a change in the application details, the delivery of the certificate may be delayed.
(1) Please bring your ID and pencils. (If you do not bring your ID, we may refuse to take the test.)
(2) If you are late for more than 20 minutes, you will not be able to take the test.
(3) If you are late due to public transportation, please contact the school. In that case, please bring a delay prevention certificate.
(4) The examiner will inform you of the examination number at the venue on the day of the examination.
(5) We will notify you of the result by email within 2 weeks from the test date.
(6) If you do not pass the test, you can retake the test within one year from the first test.
However, a re-examination fee will be charged. Please contact the school directly for more information.
(7) There is a one-year limit on retaking the exam from the date of initial application until passing.
(8) According to the internal rules of qualification examination management, if there is any misconduct, the qualification will be revoked for 3 years from the next day.
Address: 7F TN Koishikawa bldg, 1-15-17 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-0002, Japan.
一般社団法人中国国際唎酒師協会* Inquiries from China (We are affiliated with the following organizations)
Address: 4F, 1-8-2 Tomioka, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0047, Japan.